Summer Skin Care Tips
Now summer has come back means warmer temperature has started and to much sun is bad for skin, so now its time to change your skincare routine. During the summer spending more time into outdoor means that your skin exposed to more harmful UV rays. In this season, sun commonly worstly damaged the skin because of the UV rays is increased in summer.UV rays caused sunburn, a dark spot which gives the bad look of skin.
Skin care tip for all skin type
In summer season sun damage the skin in many ways such us Dryness, Itching, Peeling, Sunburn, Acne, etc.in this season we feel more dryness because of frequently wash face or frequently taking a bath.in this season our skin wants more care due to the excess more sweat which is causing dryness because.
Your face is your confidant and your identity in the world so you should look awesome at 365 days. In summer season your skin is wanted special care. Now let’s know about how to care your skin in summer season
- Hydrate your face and keep it clean.
- Splash water in your face 3-4 time a day.
- Wash your face with normal water and a mild soap or suitable facewash, twice a day.
- No need to wash your face every time, Only splash a water 3 to more than 4 times.
- Free your face from dust and sweat through this hot summer.
- Scrub your face once or twice in a week, choose those scrub which one suits your face.
Drink Purified Water
Skin is the largest organ of our body so they need to be hydrated to all time. and in summer season they required more water.
- Drink at least 8-10 glass water in a day. Always try to drink filtered water.
- Please avoid tap water because it contains more amount of chlorine, florin and other harmful chemicals which is bad for our skin.
- Water is more important for our skin because its help to remove toxins from your body.
so you make sure you can intake sufficient water in your body.
Use Fruits to keep your skin beautiful
Fruits are healthy for all people and I think all people know about the power of fruits.use some fruits like orange, papaya, mango, lemon, and banana in the summer season. This all fruits play a different role in caring for your skin. now I will share benefits of all this fruits.
- ORANGE-Orange is rich vitamin C which is a help to improve your skin texture and give you glowing skin.
- PAPAYA-Papaya is a rich antioxidant, Minerals, fibers and vitamin C, which is a help to moisturize your skin and remove the tan.
- MANGO-Mango rich vitamin-A and antioxidant which is regenerate dead cells and fights again skin aging.
- LEMON-Lemon contains a vitamin C which keeps your skin beautiful and smooth.
- BANANA-Banana contains vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin B.Freshs mashed banana facial can do wonders for your skin.
Take Care Your Feet
Commonly people forget to care their own feet, only focus to care about their skin and faces, why because people first see there face .so don’t forget to care your feet. Before outdoor cover, your feet and wear shoes, if you are unable to wear shoes so use sunscreen on your feet. give exfoliating your feet skin daily in summer.
Sun is good for our body but more sunlight is damaged our body because the sun releases UV ray which is worst for the human skin. Morning sunlight is superb for our skin. Sunscreen is most important to use in the summer season because in hot weather the UV ray increased and affect the skin.
UV ray can be harmful to your skin. Use any sunscreen lotion and gel into your body and get absorbed, Minimum 15 SPF sunscreen we recommended and it’s applied 10-30 minute before you head out into the sun. by the way, stay out of the sun is the best protection from the sun but if you are going outside, so sunscreen is your second best option to protect your skin from the sun.
Keep Maintain Hygiene
Overall hygiene maintaining is most important because in this season sweating extend too much which can cause many diseases in our body such as herpes, itching, pimples etc.so to avoid this you have to take a bath twice a day. Use only clean cloth and don’t use old wearing cloth without washing.
Special care your eyes and Lips
Generally, people forget to care for there lips and eyes while we know that its very sensitive parts of our body. before outdoors, you make sure your eyes protected with sunglasses and your lips covered with sun protection lip balm.
Your lips one of the most common places to causes sunburn If too much sun heats making your eyes burn, then you wash your eyes with cold & clean water. Potato juice also will give you too much soothing for your eyes.
So here I conclude that to avoid come in contact with direct sunlight and drink much and more water in a day (8-10), and always splash more and more water on your face.and also take beneficial fruits as requirement of your skin.
Keep scrubbing your skin daily in the season. and don’t forget to care your eyes, lips, and feet. and also keep hygienation in priority in your daily life.